rannerivera@BS.com




entries profile archives others Just a fraction of your love fills the air, And I fall in love with you all over again. You’re the light that feeds the sun in my world. I’d face a thousand years of pain for my boy, Out of all the things in life that I could fear, The only thing that would hurt me is if you weren’t here.

SEVENTEEN
Saturday, May 8, 2010 @ 8:21 PM

hello blogspot.
well i don't really have that much to update but yeah =)
nothing really happened but my talent show and competition that had happened today .
so let's tell you what had happened.
Okay, talent show. Nothing big happened. It was on May 06 & 07. I became close to the Extended French people. I'm actually surprised. I remember hating them in grade 5 because i thought they were different. To be honest, they arent. They are one of the coolest people i ever met. I became close to Malik, Natalia, Magda, Jezareel, Sam and Nathan ! :) they are so cool. LOL i actually became close to Sam the most :) aha . hes a killer. Hmm ... evening talent show was on May 06. I saw JOSHUA BORILLO ♥ =) he came ahah . i ran to him. roflrofl, uhh there was margaret, iijay, andrea, monica, erica, chadelyn, LJ, and my family . cept. for my dad -.-" it's all good. lol. ahh i got so mad though. I messed up in my dance for dance team. I'm glad no one noticed ;) aha . and then the fashion show . aha . =) Marrisa booked that i tripped XD ♥ djoke. but yeah =) hmm .. thats all for that day.
Omfgssh , todaay man . It was amazing. to be honest, i never thought that JSQUAD would win so high. Like it was surprising, with the fact i didn't go to practice at Jade's Hip Hop Academy all week. I was proud. We won "highest of this session." it felt soo goood. It showed that we killed it and we wanted to win soo bad. "Story telling" who knew :) i thought it was going to be for Da Playground or ..... Radio . but nooo JSQUAD. aha truue , diamond ♥ ahh , i can't believe it =)
anywho i'm done for now blogspot.
i hope you enjoyed reading my stalkers and blogger readers.