rannerivera@BS.com




entries profile archives others Just a fraction of your love fills the air, And I fall in love with you all over again. You’re the light that feeds the sun in my world. I’d face a thousand years of pain for my boy, Out of all the things in life that I could fear, The only thing that would hurt me is if you weren’t here.

EIGHT
Friday, October 9, 2009 @ 4:57 PM


Dearest Andrea Lianne Umali :
whats good ate ? :) ♥ gosh i miss you so damn much, with the fact i'm seeing you tomorrow as well LMAO. oh true true, 8)

so we met.... September 2008, ay say word. we passed one year 8) bomb, we beat myself and joshua ;) ahah X) LMFAO look what I found. Back in september 2008 : ) ROFL, wow we look so young! but ay ! it was our first picture together. LMFAO let's remember how we met.
myself and marrisa is laughing *HAHAHAHAHA*
Beverly : Marrisa & Rachelle, this is Andrea.
You : HI! are you filipino?!
Me : yeah i am
ROFL i love how you start off asking if i'm filipino ate :) ♥ LOOL nice question to ask, REALTALKS ♥ ahaha . at first, gah i didn't really like you, aha exposed? ROFL. i thought you stole everything from me, whata stupid idiot was i T_T LMFAO don't mind yo, i was very selfish of myself. :) aha .
Oh yeah! then you were dealing with my ading :) LOL. i don't wanna say squirrel shit, i don't wanna be rude, even though i just said it ;) ahaha XD but yeah. aww you and my ading ♥ you guys were a cute couple. but kept breaking up T_T gosh. LMFAO. but yeah , i guess 7 times works. xD LMFAO whata fail ate ♥ xD oh and then we had chillages at your base ;) with twinheight and myself XD NOHOMO ram FOR LIFE, true? ♥ aww i like that picture of us, even though i look murked :) but yeah ♥ aha LOVE , i friggen love both of you guys. you guys are always thaa bomb ♥ LMFAO hmm .. at school it was always US. three of US, plus ading and aj x) LOL. i was the lonely one cause my boyfriend wasn't in the school T_T that was friggen tourture, and it's still tourture, BLAH BLAH BLAH. anywho . yeah, i miss your old house. I remember when your sister was in the shower for like half an hour and i had to pee so badly. and like , she finally finished and i went to go pee then, i like got locked in the washroom :( LMFAOO i friggen hate that washroom yo. and and ahah JOKE LANG! i still didn't post up our video :( fail fail.. ahah remember that time when i went to your house, just me. and we had our little chillage of us two ? nohomo. LOL. and i looked like a little kid ? LMFAO ! oh damn good times good times (H) ahah , @ the picture > I look soo stupid T_T LMFAO. ay , "My mom used to tell me to pose like this all the time." LMFAO truue truue ♥ ahaha x) that was so funny, then i had a candy cane (H) wooo and we were watching Suite life on Deck and TreeHouse, LMFAO i forgot what show. I think it was Roly Olie Polie . lmfao dont friggen ask, thats my channel (H) im too cool im too cool ♥ LOOOOL XD ye yoo. hmm then kayla came over and it was like us three , cool times cool times. aww remember MARK?! our lil group with you me marrisa and keersten, then it became MARKK randomly, cause kayla came in? aww we were the cutest things ever : ) AWW i found the picture look ! ♥aww we were cute we were cute :) ahaha ♥ LOL well yes : ) aww i miss that so much :( frig now we are .. mrkk. LMFAO wtf ? we're missing a letter dumbass. we're missing you :( ahhh ! COME BACK TO ST.ANNNE ! ♥ lool
anywho hmm i remember we went to your house NEW HOUSE AWW posh posh ♥ ROFL ROFL. i miss her/him i forgot. XD lool anywho thank you for everything you've done for me ate , loove you off . miss you too ♥

-ading ugbug

LMAO eww look at what i found :) ♥

Love you off ate ♥ 2008-2009 <3