rannerivera@BS.com




entries profile archives others Just a fraction of your love fills the air, And I fall in love with you all over again. You’re the light that feeds the sun in my world. I’d face a thousand years of pain for my boy, Out of all the things in life that I could fear, The only thing that would hurt me is if you weren’t here.

FIVE
Wednesday, July 1, 2009 @ 12:48 PM

i know i'm late, i was just too lazy to write but here it is..

i dedicate this entry to the king of pop himself, Michael Jackson , once i heard he died.. I thought it was a joke, no lies, but then i really found out, hes dead.. I felt really bad. but ay , these things happen. So Michael, rest in paradise . Enjoy where you are. Your music will always stay alive , RIP.
1958 - 2009 ♥




i found this off Youtube, obviously, and when i heard it , i nearly cried.. we all can tell everyone is down about him dead, so heres a little something AJ Rafael had made