rannerivera@BS.com




entries profile archives others Just a fraction of your love fills the air, And I fall in love with you all over again. You’re the light that feeds the sun in my world. I’d face a thousand years of pain for my boy, Out of all the things in life that I could fear, The only thing that would hurt me is if you weren’t here.

TWO
Tuesday, June 16, 2009 @ 4:34 PM

damn, you gotta love them ... paramore all the way. To be honest, when i first saw them, im like, ew.. they look bad.. aha , STUPID THOUGHT! they are friggen awesome ♥ i love them . the very first song i heard from them was EMERGENCY, oh damn, its so effing good.. then i heard the song PRESSURE. dunkno.. PRESSURE and EMERGENCY are my favourite songs by them, cause with it, they sometimes explain how i go through in life.. like , its just too good, i love them ♥you say you hate them, then you're just a hater (: ♥
Hayley Williams,Josh Farro,Zac Farro, Jeremy Davis,Taylor York♥
Photobucket