rannerivera@BS.com




entries profile archives others Just a fraction of your love fills the air, And I fall in love with you all over again. You’re the light that feeds the sun in my world. I’d face a thousand years of pain for my boy, Out of all the things in life that I could fear, The only thing that would hurt me is if you weren’t here.

FOUR
Monday, June 29, 2009 @ 3:56 PM

Every time i feel the wind, it makes me think of God. I can't see him, but I can feel him. Everytime i feel the wind, i know God is always there .. It's like he follows me everywhere i go to protect me. The wind is yet cold, but has a nice feeling . Every time the wind comes, something new comes, as if God is giving stuff to enjoy in life. Family, Church friends, Friends from school, Boyfriend.. everything. The wind will push me down, but i can get back up and start over again when i do something wrong, whenever i do something wrong, i know God is there to give me the strength when i need it, especially when times are rough. Every time i feel the wind, it makes me smile, cause i know God is always there and he will always BE there. So I thank the wind for letting me know God is always there for me, just one little breeze, let's me know God is my father, and he will help me through everything i'm going through ♥

Reason why i wrote this is because today , i've been going through so much with my parents, but i know, they are just like that.. and so i felt the wind when i went outside for a breather. And the wind made me think of God, I will always know God is there for me. ♥