rannerivera@BS.com




entries profile archives others Just a fraction of your love fills the air, And I fall in love with you all over again. You’re the light that feeds the sun in my world. I’d face a thousand years of pain for my boy, Out of all the things in life that I could fear, The only thing that would hurt me is if you weren’t here.

FIFTEEN
Thursday, March 25, 2010 @ 8:21 PM

ayyoo .

well hello there blogger readers..
especially Kuya Jeffrey :) bwahaha , i know you read my blog ;D you ask how ? ASK KUYA RAYMOND, just saying bwahaha.
anywho , hmmm nothing really has been happening. No drama at all : ) but all of a sudden, i've became quiet. Weird, but it's true . Theres nothing important really happening.. but MARCH BREAK oh hot damn, did i tell you what happened? roflrofl, i shall right now , true? ;)
March Break!
Monday March 15 2010 : Well, this day.. I went to Margaret's base :) lmfaoo. we went to Cassie Campbell and yeah . Nothing really big happened. cept i saw Dana, Iijay , CJ, Brian, Breanne, Veronica, and obviously Margaret, roflrofl . :) it was a fuuun day ! :) Roflrofl, i remember when myself, dana , and iijay went inside to go eat. "Truue truue truuue? FALSE." ahaha , my favourite quote from Dana Bathan ! ♥ LOL. and our mission to Veronica's Base ?! truuue . LOL sucha long waalk still. but fun, cept. myself and dana were safe ! instead of the rest of them (Veronica, CJ, Brian, & Iijay) lmfao ! :) then we saaw Jake, true? hmm fun day fun day ♥
Tuesday March 16 2010 : Well this day. Joshua Borillo came over ! :) lmfaoo for the first time. Roflrofl, that was some interesting day. I loved it still :) im happy that my mother and father let him come over, roflrofl. hmm yeah , nothing really happened. but he was just weiiird. like usual ♥ :) loool. and obviously, i made fun of him ! ;D LMFAO.