rannerivera@BS.com




entries profile archives others Just a fraction of your love fills the air, And I fall in love with you all over again. You’re the light that feeds the sun in my world. I’d face a thousand years of pain for my boy, Out of all the things in life that I could fear, The only thing that would hurt me is if you weren’t here.

ELEVEN
Thursday, January 14, 2010 @ 8:27 PM

whats good blogspot? I haven't written in this since new years am i correct? lol . well .. nothing really happened lately. I've been to busy with school. Yes, after the first day of school.. i already had tons of homework. I had every subject for homework today +dance & babysitting. and they all fit in =) So basically what happened this month was.. I had speeches to do. I had so many presentations happening. Like data management and science project. I'm disappointed with my science project cause i know myself and my partner did the project wrong after watching other presentations. But our data management was a good presentation still :) i know we both did good. with the fact we got 85%.. it's good true? :)

sighsigh* the week of january 11 - 15
it's wasn't a good week for me. Like so many things had been happening to me all at once. First, my science project. Second, my Data management project (why yes, all those presentations had happened this whole week) including my good copy of my speech had to be given in to my teacher today ! I couldn't breathe at all! as well with the fact i got every subject for homework... i still never got the time to breathe. be myself. ahh i hope i can tomorrow for ading hannah's birthday :) But still ... january 11-15 wasn't a good week. myself and my boyfriend had some... meeh times. Like, i kept thinking negative thoughts, i don't even know why, and it kinda effected our relationship :( but ay , we talked and now it's all solved :) at least we're ok now . :) thats all that matters, no? but the week is ending to a happy ending. lol, sounds like those fairytale stories :)

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION !
well, i know we started our 2010 two weeks ago, but i realized that.. i haven't wrote my resolutions yet ... hmm ... let's write them down

New Years' resolutions:
- Always stay strong and think positive when something has gone wrong.
- Don't go into anybody's business. Even if i think it's about me
- Don't cry for stupid things.
- Stay close to the people i've become close with since 2009.
- be a better and loving person to everyone including family.
- to learn a new dance style. lol, jazz for sure ;)
- to make it for the arts program at STA
- always go to JHHA for my dance school.
- focus on something real.
- less computer. more focus
- go out more.
- try not to think people are leaving me out or talking about me .

hmm.. theres probably more.
but i want 2010 to be a good year! 2K10 ! I'M READY FOR YOU ! ♥
bleeh, i was being honest ;)