rannerivera@BS.com




entries profile archives others Just a fraction of your love fills the air, And I fall in love with you all over again. You’re the light that feeds the sun in my world. I’d face a thousand years of pain for my boy, Out of all the things in life that I could fear, The only thing that would hurt me is if you weren’t here.

FOURTEEN
Saturday, March 13, 2010 @ 5:41 PM

i don't know anymore...
lately, i haven't been going through so much problems. Which is a good thing, but i'm always thinking negative. Since i've heard whats been happening with my heart. Honest to God, im scared. I don't this to get any worse. but it's nothing i can really do about it. It's ethier i take surgery or keep taking medication. But the damn medication isn't really doing anything . but still ... life is life. and life has problems.
NOTE TO SELF ; i'll be going to the doctors again to get my heart checked.
hmmm anything else? Yeah , i don't want anyone worrying. Yeah i know they care so much for me, and i love it! but still , it makes it harder for me. Like, these damn pain kills so much. but i gotta live with it for my whole life.

Dear Lord ;
Please give me the strength to go through all this.
Thank you for all the blessings you have gave me through my whole life.
Oh Lord, Please help me.
Thank you Lord ♥

Hmmm some happiness now !
MANNY PACQUIAO !
let's gooo ! :)
woooo im waiting for 10:00pm ! LOL i just thought i should update my blogger readers.

MICA ELLA RIVERA - APRIL 30 2010

I'm going to be a ninang ! :) that's why i'm exciting ! ♥ wooo .