rannerivera@BS.com




entries profile archives others Just a fraction of your love fills the air, And I fall in love with you all over again. You’re the light that feeds the sun in my world. I’d face a thousand years of pain for my boy, Out of all the things in life that I could fear, The only thing that would hurt me is if you weren’t here.

THIRTEEN
Friday, February 5, 2010 @ 3:13 PM

hello again :)
nothing has been happening lately, but still life is good :)
cept. for heart pains D:

ECO are so painful !
so yesterday i got an ECO , something to check in your chest and it was so painful ! well it was an ultrasound but they like stabbed it in my skin. it killed D: but still i hope thers nothing wrong with me D:

school is school +flirts & DRAMA
ahh school has been awkward lately. well actually it was awkward today, with my friends ofcourse :) so much drama shit already, like i don't even know if i want to be friends with them if they are gunna spaz while we're trying to get them to calm down. like wtf?
flirts ofcourse gets on my nerves XD
cause well i kno so many guys flirting with me and it bothers me. they carry me when i hug them, they try to unhook my bra.. bleeh interesting ay ? verry !

but ay life is life :) we can't do anything about it !
-RAR-